Wednesday 6 October 2010

Journey of the Decade

Once i active in Deviantart,but now i quit ^^; i just can't keep the pace anymore in dA and somehow i lost the spirit to "Devianting" anymore >.>a

just re-visiting my deviantart,and find something "nice" about my arts.More like a big Progress to me within this 3 years.And i laughed to my self "My...is this really me who draw this?" XD

Back in October 2007,this is a big masterpiece for me XD because this is the first time i do the shading correctly XD.and oh..2007 is the year when i start using Photoshop to do Digital Painting


Yay! my first time drawing cute girls XD Lol...seriously.this is the first time i do something cute :3


 June 2008,so it's the first time i purchased my Gunpla XD.I once have a 1/100 Sandrock Custom and NG 1/144 Re-GZ.when i was in primary school.too bad that time i still don't know what is it ^^a i just buy it because it cool looking XD

  


And...for some sudden leap... 2009 =D


Don't know,but for me it's quiet a big change and improvement ^^.

Maybe I allready quit from deviantART,but i'm still active in digital coloring and digital arts :) and i still trying to manage my time between Coloring,Gunpla and School.that's all ^^

1 comment:

  1. oho yes it's definitely a big improvement.
    Look at the 2009 digital painting, :beer:

    ReplyDelete